North Carolina Newspapers is powered by Chronam.
Published by and for the employees
of ADAMS-MILLIS CORPORATION in
High Point, Kernersville and Mt. Airy,
North Carolina, Produced in the Dup
licating Department of ADAMS-MILLIS
Plant No. 1 - Helen Mason, Mary
Maske, Rochelle Ester, Virginia
Wood, Margye Martin, Mary
Deaton, Ethel Carden and Jessie
Plant No. 2 - Gertrude Scales, Vivian
Mabry, Patsy Easter, Dot McFall,
Janie Stevens, Kathleen Chilton
and Uniter Bowman.
Plant No. 4 - Minnie C. Nelson, Jean
Iris Smith, Ruth Hayes and C. W.
Plant No. 7 - Dorothy Halker, Patsy
Rush, Eva Jones, Carolyn King,
Virginia Coggins and Opal Asbill.
Plant No. 8 - Shelby Spainhour.
Plant No. 9 - Lois White.
Machine Shop - William L. Cline.
Main Office - Faye B. Spencer and
Frances H. Smith.
Composing Staff - Addline Hill, Ruth
Ellington and Bertha Hester.
In Him we live, and move, and
have our being.
We live in a good climate, a God
climate. God or good is all around us.
We see only good, because we are
surrounded by it. Since our climate is
God, we have only peaceful happy
feelings. No longer do we let other
people or situations upset us. Be
cause we live in good, we are not
anxious, God is our all.
Wanna Be Miserable?, , ,
1. Think about yourself,
2. Talk about yourself,
3. Use "I" as often as possible.
4. Mirror yourself continually in the
opinion of others.
5. Listen greedily to what people say
6. Expect to be appreciated.
7. Be suspicious.
8. Be jealous and envious,
9. Be sensitive to slights.
10. Never forgive a criticism.
11. Trust nobody but yourself.
12. Insist on consideration and respect,
13. Demand agreement with your own
views on everything.
14. Sulk if people are not grateful to
you for favors shown them.
J.5. Never forget a service you may
16. Be on a lookout for a good time for
17. Shirk your duties if you can.
18. Do as little as possible for others.
19. Love yourself supremely.
20. Be selfish.
The recipe is guaranteed to be infal
(Submitted by Virginia Nunn, Finishing
Department, Plant #2)