North Carolina Newspapers is powered by Chronam.
Well the wait Is over!
Chine’ is tired.
Tired of waiting for
financial aid, tired
of sitting in the
office & tired
of waiting on
reply mail... ■ w » .
_ , 2013-2014
In an effort to better
educate our FSU students and provide exemplary customer service relations, the Office of Financial Aid is delivering a
more streamline and seamless application process and experience for the 2013-2014 academic year. Here are some
of the innovative changes we are implementing!
• Creating “How To” Instructions for using Banner Self Service
• Accept and Decline Loans in Banner Self Service
• Text message notification that missing documents and/or award letters have been sent to email
• Email notifications for Missing Documents and Award Letters will be sent to your official FSU email account
• Reduce the amount of seating in the Office of Financial Aid lobby by creating a mini computer lab
• Financial Aid workshops beginning February 2013
• Early awards to continuing students who are meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress-March 1 5, 2013
• July 15th-Deadline to submit all verification documents if you are selected for verification [i.e. 2012 Federal Tax
Return Transcript, Verification Worksheet, etc)
“Please note: If the verification process is not completed by the deadline date, it will delay when your bill is paid and when you receive your
S.A.S. [Student Aid Surplus) formerly, your REFUND if eligible.
* * *See page 16 for Did You Know facts* * *