North Carolina Newspapers is powered by Chronam.
Page 16, The Aletheia
WV-tM" ir 60U OOUU60K1 .
vjvTU cuict>-E.eNi. ?
MOUJO V>JC>Ut.t> WXnJE to T50\LX> A ^.\HO-WACt& M,
AUl> TUe l.^.s. VAjOOUt> C^o 'BAhlK.^oV’T.
- It ain't those parts of the Bible that I can't understand that bothers me, it's the parts that
I do understand. MARK TWAIN
- It has always been my rule never to smoke when asleep, and never to refrain when
awake. MARK TWAIN
- It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens. WOODY
- History is a set of lies agreed upon. NAPOLEON BONAPARTE
- Happiness is seeing your mother-in-law's picture on the back of a milk carton.
- Military inteUigence is a contradiction in terms. GROUCHO MARX
-1 love children, especially when they cry, for then someone takes them away.
- Exercise is bunk. If you are healthy, you don't need it; if you are sick you shouldn't
take it. HENRY FORD
- Having a family is like having a bowling alley installed in your brain. MARTIN
IF ^OL> OOHU.J>OKa VOG.1CC. HA'K.?E.VE.t>...
Hec. Kvx>S vJOOLt> t>E. .SP0Vi:50C.BI>
■PAVtYEtCs 000 PAC -BOX •
UWAT IF Coo O0HK150M
WITH CH\(_T?>K:e.M ?
_y Ct O D O O d D: \
By GARY MONTGOMERY
Absentee Concert Reviewer
Crystal Lewis came to
rocked. Even though I
wasn't there, it was
probably really good. Well,
even though I've never
heard Crystal — she looked
like she would have
sounded good. So I figure
it was fun to go to. If you
missed the concert, like I
did. You just might have
missed something good.
GiVEsJ: reA£-tioaj reactio/j
G/ve me 55M£
RISE IM 5ELP-
SHORT TIME PERIOP.