The Clarion Wednesday, April 13, 1994 Page 12
Voices On Campus
What do you think about the food in the cafeteria?
"It’s better here then the food at large
- Gregory Lambert
"They don't have enough vegetarian food. The
food is also over-cooked and greasy ."
■ Beth Kolousek
"I rather be a cannibal than eat the food in the
"There is not enough variety. It gets repetitious
"The food is not worth the money I paid."
- Jason Stroud
"I think it is very good for the dollar. As a matter of
fact, we have people from College Walk come and
eat here, even though their meals are paid for there."
- Jerry Jackson
Campus Dining Services Director
What Do You Think? Students Voice Their Opinions by the Percentages
by Michael Smith
Clarion Staff Writer
wh„s. an?z:'ar,~utr“ t
1. Do you stay on campus during the weekends?
2. How strong is your faith in your religion?
3. Are you single (boyfriends and girlfriends included)’
4. Have you ever drank alcohol on campus?
5. Do you feel President Clinton is doing a good
Don't Know 14%
6. Do you think you’ll graduate from Brevard?
7. How much TV. do you watch a day?
1 -2 hours
8. Do you like the town of Brevard?